House Rules and Character Creation
Character creation is 4d6, drop the lowest for each statistic and place where you like. Please roll 5 sets and pick the best as your character should have heroic stats. Here are a few more specific house rules…
- The game sessions will start on time, and I hope you’ll be able to stay until the session is finished. I understand that real life can get in the way, but the game will run without you. That being said, no character penalty or punishment will be dealt, and an appropriate excuse will be made (in the game) for your being gone.
- No alignment restrictions and multiclassing is OK, just make sure that you get along with the party.
- Critical successes and critical failures for attack rolls and skill checks always roll a d100 to determine how critically good/bad the outcome of that roll is.
- If you want to use a character, feat, skill or spell – the book must be at the table so that it is always on hand. Also please check with me if you feel something is more exotic in nature and may not fit the campaign.
- Anybody that wishes to be “Loremaster” of the session, and do a recap of what happened will be gifted a chance to spin the “Wheel of Fortune”. If nobody wishes to do it for one session, I will do it instead and then give the spin to one of my characters in the game. The wheel can include boons of gold, experience, magical items, clues or many other more powerful and epic things.
- Loremaster of Session #0: Melissa (80 Roll)